- This self-contained cube ice maker is part of a unique range of cubers, designed with hygiene as a priority.
- Each ice cycle is made with fresh water, ensuring only the highest quality of ice.
- The cubes are easily recognized by its precise shape, clarity and slow dilution.
- This is particularly important for ice that is used in premium beverages like cocktails, as it protects the integrity and flavour of the drink.
- Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle, after every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with fresh water.
- System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling, which prevents any leakage.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments, quality of ice is always consistent.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules.
ICE MACHINE IM-60
Dimension (WxDxH) : 633x512x850-860 mm
Production capacity : 64 kg/24h
Storage bin capacity : 26 kg
Electric connection : 220 - 240V/50Hz
Electric connection Load : 0.37 kW
Refrigerant : R134a
Cooling system : Air Cooled
Net weight : 54 kg
Gross Weight Packed : 64 kg